Court Certifies Class of Consumers Using Pathway Financial Management Services

by admin on November 29, 2012

On November 28, 2012, Judge James Selna of the United States District Court for the Central District of California certified a class of consumers located nationwide who since 2008 signed up for debt negotiation and settlement prorater services with a company called Pathway Financial Management, located in Garden Grove, California. Notice to the class is being prepared and should be disseminated soon. Victims who have signed up with Pathway and are interested in this action can review the attached order. We we will also soon post the Second Amended Complaint that will provide more of the background details of the litigation, including an explanation of the claims and why in our opinion Pathway appears to have violated state prorater laws by charging millions of dollars in up front fees.

Pathway Class Certification Order

{ 12 comments… read them below or add one }

Linda & Jim Simons April 8, 2013 at 7:57 am

I am interested in this class action suit against Pathway Financial but live in Michigan. Can I still sign up……

Vickie Dixon April 8, 2013 at 4:55 pm

I live in NC….I would like to be part of the class action suit…

Beverlyn nimoh March 7, 2014 at 9:31 am

I’m trying to contact pathway financial management about my credit card settlement but none of the number is working I pls get help to contact them. Thnx

admin March 7, 2014 at 6:11 pm

Counsel for Pathway is Mr. Randall Baker. His phone number is (714) 300-4288. He should put you in contact with Pathway, who under the settlement is required to provide such information. If you cannot get ahold of Mr. Baler please let me know.

carol mangiatordi July 7, 2014 at 9:31 am

would like to have information as to the results of the class action suit against pathway. i was a client of theirs during the time they were taking my monthly payment. am i eligible to collect the money owed back to me plus interest.

Carole July 7, 2014 at 4:22 pm

I too had an account with pathway and I am now getting a call from a creditor saying the account is still not paid. I have been trying to locate pathway financial with no luck.

John Sesay August 18, 2014 at 12:07 pm

Pathway has been taking money from my account to settle my credit card debt. I just received a letter stating that as of june 15th, 2013, pathway financial management has executed a class settlement agreement and that i should contact Global client solutions for a refund. I spoke to a lady who told me that i do not have any refund and provided me with a number that is not theirs. the number for global client solutions is 1800 398 7191. the bogus number that they gave me is 1888 896 8188. I do live in philadelphia.

Sarah Dockery September 10, 2014 at 1:32 pm

I too was cond into using Pathway’s debt settlement program. I too received letter stating I should contact Global Client Solutions about my outstanding accounts with Pathway Financial Management, Inc. to request a refund. I called Global & was told there was no money in the accounts. They had no information about my accounts. They gave me a bogus number..same one I have been trying for years to get ahold of Pathway about my accounts. It goes straight to an answering machine in what sounds like Mandarin. Now what?

MJGRAY July 2, 2015 at 10:01 am

Pathway really ruined my credit. I even filed a complaint with the BBB THAT WAS DENIED. years later I was notified of the class action lawsuit but the details are vague and there is no direction as to what one does as a recipient of funds awarded or to be awarded. Is there assistance available to complete the necessary paperwork to get this settled and receive SOME of the money we so rightfully deserve?

rodna orr July 6, 2015 at 3:55 pm

Hi spoke to a lawyer that was on this class action suit and he told me that there is no money left and they no longer exist i paid i did receive five hundred from global solutions but i paid them fifteen hundred im still seeing that pathway is still in business why are they still in business and why if they are why didnt i get my whole amount that they litterly stoled from me

Lennox O. Austin February 12, 2016 at 6:46 am

Pathway has been taking my money to payoff my credit cards and they have not paid some of my account. They have left me with a negative credit. I cannot not find out any information re the class action suit against Pathway Financial.

Please let me know the outcome of the case. Thank you.

Kathy March 16, 2016 at 2:19 pm

I want to be involved in this lawsuit. We just found out they didn’t pay one of our credit cards !!!! As of 3- 16-16